Question VISION - training material distribution and collection

In Netop School was nice and simple 3 features - distribute training material, collect training material, file transfer from and to students workstation.
    In Vison Trial can't find these 3 features. Without them no need for that software upgrade
    Big Dormouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdormouse View Post
    In Netop School was nice and simple 3 features - distribute training material, collect training material, file transfer from and to students workstation.
    In Vison Trial can't find these 3 features. Without them no need for that software upgrade
    Big Dormouse
    Vision does have a file transfer method located in the chat part of the program. The chat functionality of Vision has a work files folder which you can define as anywhere on the local machine that any files sent or received in chat will go to. You can set it up so that you distribute files to the students' work files folders and then have it automatically collect any file sin that folder after a set time, or set it up to manually collect them. You can an example of this in the video at http://www.netop.com/classroom-manag...ignments-1.htm
    Dean Johnson | Support Engineer
    Netop | www.netop.com
    15725 SW Greystone Court, Suite 225
    Beaverton, Oregon 97006 USA

Thank you! For me it was hard to imagine search for file transfer in chat window. File and folder exchange for me personally appear much better established in Netop School software. For me, as a former programmer, combination of very different functions (for example, chat and file transfer) into a single module did not give a good result. But maybe Vision programing will achieve better results.
    P.S.And folders exchange possibility is not in Vision software?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdormouse View Post
    Thank you! For me it was hard to imagine search for file transfer in chat window. File and folder exchange for me personally appear much better established in Netop School software. For me, as a former programmer, combination of very different functions (for example, chat and file transfer) into a single module did not give a good result. But maybe Vision programing will achieve better results.
    P.S.And folders exchange possibility is not in Vision software?
    That is correct, you cannot move folders in Vision currently.
    Dean Johnson | Support Engineer
    Netop | www.netop.com
    15725 SW Greystone Court, Suite 225
    Beaverton, Oregon 97006 USA

Thank you for info! Oki, so we think about move to.... NetSupport School.....