unable to add other computers in my physical classroom to my netop classroom...

There are 20 computers in my netop classroom, but about 35 computers in the classroom. Not all of my 20 are fully functional, but I don't like not being aware of whats going on on the other 15 computers in the room. How do I add computers? I've tried clicking on the add button, but it does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hazuri View Post

There are 20 computers in my netop classroom, but about 35 computers in the classroom. Not all of my 20 are fully functional, but I don't like not being aware of whats going on on the other 15 computers in the room. How do I add computers? I've tried clicking on the add button, but it does nothing.
    If it is a global classroom you need to click edit global classroom first if you're running Windows 7 or 8. Then the add button should be clickable and allow you to type the names of your computers in if the browsing option isn't working for you. http://www.netop.com/classroom-manag...-classroom.htm is a video demonstration of the process.

If that doesn't do it for you, I would recommend getting online and chatting with support or giving us a call.
    Dean Johnson | Support Engineer
    Netop | www.netop.com
    15725 SW Greystone Court, Suite 225
    Beaverton, Oregon 97006 USA