Thread: iPad classroom

Unhappy iPad classroom

Vision,
    I am begging for you to make an app that all of my students have to log into at the start of the hour with a passcode, giving me access to their screens. I need tha ability to blank screen, take control, push a screen to every student. Pleaseeeeeeee.....I have never struggled with classroom management as I have this year. Every kid has an ipad. Maybe a vision student app and a vision teacher app...kind of like Nearpod, but with e ability to control screens.
    Begging! Our school already has you for the stationary labs, but they are on the outs!

Senior Advisor
    Hello smserrano,

Thank you for taking the time to provide input for our products.
    Tablets, and in particular iPads, are booming in classrooms and at Netop we are certainly very much aware of this. By nature, though, an iPad is very different from a PC (or even a Mac) in that it is a closed, personal environment with no programming interface to allow another device – computer or iPad – take control and limit what the user can do. iPads are very much about putting the user in control. So while we are definitely considering an iPad solution, it will not be similar to the current student module that enables the teacher to control the student computer.
    Dorte Jacobsen | Netop Product Manager for Education