Vision Pro 7 Web filter

I am having trouble getting my web filter to work properly. I set up the sites in the manager and when I apply the filter, it says there is a problem with the internet connection. I remove the filter and it goes to the site. Can someone help me with this? Thanks

Dear mrgoza, please tell me what is the version of Vision currently running on Teacher and students` machines, and also what browser and browser version.

Thank you
    Kindest regards,

Gianina-Aniela

Netop Support

I am running Vision PRO 7.0 on both student machines and my machine. We are currently using IE 8. I don't understand because I have one laptop that I use to present for the class and the Web filter works great on it, but not on my student machines. It has the same OS and Vision was installed at the same time. And a little back ground, I had an older version of Vision (I don't remember) and I had my web filters working perfectly. Then all of a sudden they started giving me "Internet Connection Problem" page. I contacted Netop and the lady explained that if I upgraded to this newest Pro version that all of the issues were resolved. Unfortunately I can not get it to work for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this post. Please submit a case via the support form on our Technical support page. This way we can continue troubleshooting via e-mail or phone in order to fix this problem.

Thank you
    Kindest regards,

Gianina-Aniela

Netop Support