View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Vision feature?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blank Screen

0 0%
  • Monitoring

0 0%
  • Demonstration

1 100.00%
  • Lock Web

0 0%
  • Start Application

0 0%

Best feature of Vision

Vision includes many features that are helpful in the classroom from blank screen to demonstration to web filtering.

Which of the following features is the one feature that you couldn't live without in your classroom?
    Jason Dempsey
    A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions. - Anonymous

Not sure which feature would be my favorite. After a year, we still can't get the software to do what it says it will. It only works on some computers some of the time, and others at other times. Wake up does nothing. Start Application will open a website on some of the computers, but then you have to go do the rest yourself with the elementary children. Frustrating and not as reliable as our old software, and yes, we've talked to tech support on several occasions. Getting ready to call them again right now, as a matter of fact, so I will get back to this board to vote if the software ever works.

Kchop,

Did you get a case number I could follow up on when you contacted our support team? I would like to investigate this further with you.
    Dean Johnson | Support Engineer
    Netop | www.netop.com
    15725 SW Greystone Court, Suite 225
    Beaverton, Oregon 97006 USA